Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7, 2011: Templo!!!

HOLA FAMILIA!





Wow, this week was a wonderful week. Last week was one of the hardest of my life, but this week I saw how much hard work pays off.

This week we did an activity with the zone and we played soccer against another zone and it was a lot of fun. I sent a picture of the zone. It is a really fun zone. After we got done and we got all ready to work on Monday and we left and taught a lesson and in the middle of the lesson I received a call from president cordon and he told me to get everything ready cause we were going to go through the temple the next day. So we finished the lesson and started running around to find clean white pants and get white socks and all. We were super excited though cause I haven´t gone to the temple in about one year and it is a brand new temple so I was so super excited. We got everything all ready and the next morning we had to be up at 4:30 in the morning and be out soon after. It was so sweet. Only the zone leaders got to go and so I got super lucky on that. But it was a lot of fun to just go and relax and enjoy. It was awesome cause the session was in Spanish and the gospel to me has just a higher meaning to me now in Spanish. I really don´t know if I could preach in English or anything. I would be disabled haha.

Tuesday was a super awesome day. Then on Wednesday I received a different call about how I needed to go back to san Salvador the next day, because I have been here a year and so I had to get my immigration papers renewed. It was so crazy cause I saw the three other missionaries that I came with from the MTC and it is crazy how everything has changed so much. IT is a lot of fun though.

In our area we are having a ton of success. We figured out how to get new investigators through the members. We have been contacting a lot of old investigators and we have received a ton of references. We are teaching this 18 year old kid named Samuel and he is sweet. He is an awesome guy and he went to the young single adults activity last week and loved it. He will be getting baptized this month.

The guy who got baptized this past week (Ricardo) has been awesome lately. He brought some of his friends to the activities this week and they loved it and he invited us to his house to teach them and we had some awesome lessons. We have been super blessed by the members we have had lately.

We worked with all we could this week and we were set to have like 15 investigators come to church. Then Sunday morning came and all of the sudden nobody could go. We were super bummed and it was pretty hard. We got to church empty handed and that always feels pretty sucky, especially after working so hard all week. We were sitting and all of the sudden this family we have been teaching walked in and right after a part family where the dad isn't a member came in also. It was awesome.

We also had 2 little miracles where 2 kids who aren't baptized came up to us and told us they want to be baptized this next weekend. I was so surprised. Just people came TO us and wanted to talk to us. It was awesome.

Well the pictures of Halloween are just awesome. I love love LOVE the costumes. The costume of Kc definitely wins. It is so awesome. It looked like a lot of fun.

So I was trying to figure out this week what it is that I need for Christmas. I thought of socks, I need a one new belt cause the 2 that I came with are just torn. I could use a good pen maybe. Ties are always sweet. Pringles I miss actually and zingers too. The dill pickle sunflower seeds are great too. Other than that whatever you send me I know that I will be super happy with anything haha.

I love you all and take care. I hope you like the photos too. Talk to  you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment