Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September 17th, 2010

Sorry, I am a little behind. I am posting Daniel's letters from September 11 and 17th. The September17th letter starts off with Dano referencing an email from my mom in which she asks if he minds hearing about what's going on in the NFL (since our family are all big fans!)

=====================
Haha I don't care if you talk about it. I was talking to some elders yesterday and they informed me the jaguars won the other day. I was so excited. My companion was laughing cause on my wall i have a picture of kelsy, ozzy and a jaguars helmet. He was like, you can really see your priorities haha. I was thinking its true. Well i hope you got my last letter cause the email time ran out right after I sent it so I never knew if you got it. I don't have much time left today also.

It has been fun writing everyone. Joff was right, or kirstin, that you do feel really close to your family even though you might no see them. I still feel all your love and prayers. Me and my companion lately have started only talking in spanish for all of our meal and it has been fun but kind of hard. We are doing really well with the language.

It was cool having new people come in wednesday. Made me feel like an MTC veteran haha. I actually saw Tyler Yaggi today. He seems to be doing good. Well I got to go but you will hear from me soon. Love ya,

Elder Daniel Gillette

No comments:

Post a Comment