Monday, September 27, 2010

September 24th, 2010

Mom,
Your Buster Brown is doing good. Definitely some up and downs this week, like every, but none the less at the end I feel good. Sounds like everything is going great over there.

I heard that steves farewell was great. I am glad to hear that.

I am glad everyone is liking my letters, cause I love getting everyones.

Hope you enjoy that picture i love my district they really are a good group of guys.

i have the coolest story I am gonna send you in a letter that you will love I don't have enough time to write it in email

We started teaching the second lesson yesterday and it is on the plan of salvation. It has made a lot of really interesting and deep conversations come up that really excited me and make my testimony grow.

Spanish is going I guess. Not much new just trying to get the vocab down and more so the grammar. It is different than english, but you can see the gift of tongues really happening here.

I could careless about the Lions right now, just like before my mission. oh but one of the people in my district, the small guy on the very right of that picture, has a Jaguars shirt. He is like my favorite.

Well love you a lot and talk to you soon.
Elder Gillette

No comments:

Post a Comment