Monday, April 18, 2011

April 18, 2011: Lago

pues, I don't have a whole bunch of time today because my computer right now is freaking out and erased my whole letter that I wrote. So this week you all get a run down of what happened this past week and next week I will send some sweet pictures that I took.

This morning we went to this really pretty lake near Santa Ana and it was awesome. We took some really awesome pictures and got soccer jerseys for our zone because we were one of the highest baptizing zones in the mission last month. Bad part is they are pink and on the front it says "Modelo" Which means "Model" but that is our zone name and what the sisters in our zone wanted.

This week was a lot of fun. We bought pupusas for these young men that have helped us a ton out here and they all loved that. They have been asking to help us since.

We also have gotten a lot more help from the members this week and really have gotten the confidence of the leaders.

I received Dad and Debbie's package this week and it was great. Loved the big bag of candy. I have been going everywhere with candy and giving it to all the little kids. They love it.

We have a couple good investigators also this week so I hope things keep going well with them also.

Things have been better with my comp this week and I feel I am starting to love the kid more. I have a feeling I will be with him next change, so I am preparing myself to be the best companion ever!!!

Also I have been thinking and Krick I was wondering if you would start a Skype account for this Mother's Day so that we can talk over Skype? I thought that would be super sweet.

But I love you all and I can´t even believe what is going on in UTAH! Jazz didn't make the playoffs! what a stinker. I talked to some guys here that know sports really well and they filled me in on all things NBA. It was a lot of fun.

How is Kylie doing also? Baby almost ready or are things a lot calmer?

Kelsy... haha, You have grown up a lot since I left haha.

Well I love you all and sorry this letter isn´t all that great I will write better next week and send the pics. They are awesome ones of the lake we went to today. but I love you all and Next week will be a great one to write I can tell you now. But i will talk to you next week and love you all.

Elder Gillette

No comments:

Post a Comment