Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19, 2011: Cena Navideña

Hola Familia!

Wow, what a crazy week. I feel like I had practically no time to work in my own area. It really sucked, but the good part is that we got to do a lot of really fun things. This week we had our cena Navideña with the mission and I am not going to lie it was a ton ton better than last year. We had a talent show and a whole bunch of food. It was a lot of fun. I also got to see a bunch of friends from the mission which was super awesome. I took some pictures, but I will have to send them next week, because my computer really sucks right now.  We also played a bunch of games. The second half  was a part much more spiritual. I got to sing in this awesome choir and it was a lot of fun.

In my area everything is doing super good. We didn´t have nearly as much success as last week, but the people we are teaching are really awesome. This family that we found last week are doing really well and are so super excited to get married and baptized this next weekend. We have already gotten all of the paperwork and we are just going to try and get some stuff ready to have a sweet wedding.
  We also have 3 other people who are getting ready to get baptized this next weekend. One of them is the wife of a guy we reactived. They are really awesome people too. The wife is a teacher and her name is Marleni. She is an aweome lady and she has been reading the Book of Mormon like crazy. Last night she read 11 chapters and said she loved it.

Well I think the most important thing coming up is the CALL. Wow, it will already be my third call. That is crazy. It has been 7 months since we have last talked. I have been thinking about what would make this call better and I was thinking that last year the call was a little crazy cause there was so many people. So I was thinking of doing a call with mom or dad whichever year it is where the kids start and calling over there. Then after calling the first I would call the other. What I will probably do is make a first call on saturday night so that we can be ready. last years christmas was really hard cause of the time difference.

I decided this time I am going to think of the stories that I want to share before hand so that I don´t forget anything. If any of you have questions or anything you should think of them before too so that we can not waste time right.

Well I figure most of the other stuff we will talk about on Christmas. I figure I will be doing the first call at about 1 and the second at like 2. But in Utah that is about an hour before so that would be 12 and 1 over there.

I love you all and am super excited to talk to you all. Feliz Navidad!

Elder Gillette

No comments:

Post a Comment