Monday, December 26, 2011

December 26, 2011: la llamada 3





Hola Familia,

Wow, ¡Que rapido pasó el tiempo! Estoy seguro que todos tuvieron una Navidad tan especial y que todos lo van a recordar, porqúe ¡yo sí tuve una Navidad Maravillosa! It was awesome to hear from all of you and all of your experiences and stuff. It was best of all to hear your voices. Today I don´t have very much to write, cause we talked yesterday and Not much has happened in that little time. I thought most of all I would send you all  of my pictures I was able to take this week. We have been working very hard and it has been a lot of fun. I hope that I can keep being better and doing better.

It is crazy that this week we will be starting 2012. It blows my mind, but I am super excited that I still have a lot of time and that we will be starting the year that the world will end haha, jk. 2011 has gone by so so fast and I can´t even believe it. It makes me scared to think about how fast 2012 will go by. I really have to enjoy every minute here and every pupusas now.

It was really fun this last week (Just to go over) seeing Rolando and his new wife Sandra getting married and getting baptized. They are such a wonderful couple and they are so willing to work. It was also such an amazing experience being able to go back to Ahuachapan. I was able to go back and see the baptism and marriage of an old investigator and I was able to see all of my Recent Converts and Friends. I had so much fun, but it was so hard to leave them again. I can´t imagine how hard it will be to come home from the mission. It will be rough. A very bitter sweet I imagine.

But I loved the photos of the kids for christmas. They are so cute and old. I can´t even get over it. But I love you all and hope that you have a great new year. I am definitely going to be over here eating a ton of chicken. For christmas eve we ate SO MUCH CHICKEN and RICE. It was crazy.

I love you all though and think about you all a ton. I pray for you and have a good week and a good new year. Hasta Pronto.

Elder Gillette


No comments:

Post a Comment