Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2, 2012: 2012!!

Happy NEW YEARS FAMILY!!

WOW! How fast has time gone by. I can´t believe we are already starting 2012. It blows my mind that 2011 went so fast. It 2012 is the same I will be home in no time. Scares me, I still have a lot to change.

This week was a really good week though. We actually got a lot of work done and a lot of teaching and we found a lot of sweet new families we are going to start teaching. I hope that they will progress and we can help a lot of people in January and in this year.

Oh YAH! I was going to tell you all that we recieved the transfers this week. Looks Like I will be staying here in Molino another change and the best part is that I will be with Elder hobbs again. It is super crazy that we will have like 4 and a half months together, but it has been a lot of fun and we just recieved news that Elder Russel M. Nielson will be coming to my ward the 22nd of this month. I am so excited to be here for that. It will be an amazing experience.

SO this week we had our ward christmas dinner and they asked me and my comp to do something. So we did something super hilarious. We did a little skit where we play as mini people and we play a day in the life of a missionary. You could see our heads, but the hands are of someone else and my hands were the legs. Everyone absolutely loved it. It was a lot of fun too. Everyone was super stoked about it after. One of the bishopric filmed it and wants to send it to mom through facebook. So if a guy named Mario Julio Rivera adds you on facebook mom don´t be creeped out. He is an awesome guy and has an awesome family.

That really was the highlight. New years was pretty alright. We ate dinner with some lawyers in our ward. The are really great people and it was fun. We went home at 9 and I fell asleep really quick. I didn´t stay up and even the fireworks didn´t wake me up this year. Last year I could barely sleep. We did recieve 2 other cakes though from our neighbors. So our fridge is just filled with cakes.

I thought I would also let you all know that I got Gennie and Dad´s packages. I absolutely LOVED THEM! Debbie my whole zone thanks you for the rice crispie treats they were amazing. And thenk you gennie for the pictures. They are super awesome. I love getting pictures and it was so awesome to see all of those and to recieve a new photo album thing. Everyone loves those.

Today in the morning we went on a hike and climbed up real high and we could see all of Santa Ana. It was awesome. I took some sweet pictures, but my computer doesn´t work, so I can´t really send them this week, but next week I will for sure cause they are awesome.

Well I love you all and I hope you all enjoy the ends of your Winterless vactions. IT is still super hot here though.I would like it to be a little freezing though. That would be nice.

Love you all and talk to you next week.

Elder Gillette


1 comment: